Sunday, November 10, 2013

Customizing Avatars in Second Life


As you know by now if you are reading my blog, I am currently exploring the world of Second Life along with the rest of my classmates in Emerging Instructional Technology class.

This most recent trip to Second Life involved virtual shopping and body shaping.  This time around I felt like I had a mission and a purpose. The assignment was to change my avatars physical appearance and clothing.  The options were endless allowing you to change even the tiniest details from bridge of nose, tilt of forehead, or even muscle mass of legs.  My first attempt at changes to body shaping of my avatar found the new character looking very much like a cross between a pixie and one of Santa's elves that may had been hit in the face by a frying pan.  I thought I liked her but subliminally I must have resisted the freakish character because somehow she did not get saved.


No comments:

Post a Comment