Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Traveling in Second Life

Today I went traveling throughout Second Life via the teleportation function.  Some of the interesting places I visited where the Holocaust Museum, STEM Island, a
Virtual Fair and surprisingly my favorite the Star Trek Museum. 

While I am not fond of Second Life itself I do appreciate the possibilities the virtual world hold for allowing people to pursue interests, visit places they would not ordinarily have the option to tour or learn about new things of interest.

When touring the Holocaust Museum the recordings of the survivors voices telling their personal stories along side of the pictures of themselves and their families scattered among the deserted city streets created a surreal feeling of sadness.




On a happier note he I am at the virtual state fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment